sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

My love is blue-

Listen to this song.
How many coloura can you hear? Escribe los oolores que oyes en la canción y escribelos en el comentario.





Blue, blue, my world is blue Blue is my world since I'm without you. Grey, grey, my life is grey Cold is my heart since you went away. Red, red, my eyes are red Crying for you alone in my bed. Green, green, my jealous heart I doubted you and now we're apart. When we met how the bright sun shone Then love died, now the rainbow is gone. Black, black, the nights I've known Longing for you so lost and alone. Gone, gone, the love we knew Blue is my world since I'm without you


5 comentarios:

  1. Blue, blue. Grey, grey. Red, red. Green, green. Black, black and Blue .I love purple and orange.ANA NIETO.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ana Nieto ya ha contestado correctamente,¿Qquién más, no publico las respuestas hasta el viernes

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Salen estos colores:Blue,red,green y black De Nuria.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks everybody for sharing.Sorry, there is only one winner. The other were close, but not exactly.
    The winner is Ana Nieto.
    I've got a little surprise for you Ana.

    ResponderEliminar